Friday, July 25, 2008

My Daily Commitment


 

Today as I wake up I commit to a journey that impacts the world in a positive way in the best way that I know how.

I honour this commitment by honouring my values.

I honour this commitment by being present to what exists today.

By living my dream of being a great husband, father, brother, son, coach, inspirational leader, and citizen of this world.

Today I consciously make the choice to move towards my goals of supporting my family through a coaching practice that inspires and delivers life changing results to all clients who I interact with.

Today I consciously choose to live in integrity, honesty, authenticity.

Today I purposely create an atmosphere of light hearted play as an atmosphere to be cherished for every day that it exists.

Today I consciously choose to live my life fully and connect with, and love those who I meet for who they are and what their dreams may be.

Today I am in charge of my journey, and I accept 100% responsibility for the impact that I make.

Today I will engage the world in a beautiful way, and appreciate the gift that the world is to me, and the gift that I am to the world.

Today I will be patient with myself and others.

Today I will be forgiving for my failures knowing that there is learning and experience yet to be gained.

Today is a new day to shine, and I will be present to every moment that I can and by doing this, I will live this day completely with no regrets.

I welcome this day and all that comes with it.

No comments: